Friday, October 14, 2011

Inspiration for My Build

Sick stance. Wish I knew what type of wheels those are...

Risky Devil Supra. Check out his SupraForums thread here.

Mk3's look so slick in black.
Slammed. Panasports are sick.

Nice stance on the increasingly popular XXR 521's.

Simple and clean.

Enkei RPF1's. In my opinion, best aftermarket wheels out there.

Chariot of the Damned. Check out the build on StanceWorks here.

My personal favorite Supra (for now).

Sick stance. Check out the S30 wheel arches!

Red is a damn good color for the Supra.

Again, simple and clean. And red.

Early photo of the Risky Devil Supra, slammed on RPF1's.

Super low stance.

White Supra on Starion's! Similar to mine, except my car is the white package and my wheels aren't painted black. This car is how I found out the Starion's would fit on the Supra. Definitely inspiration for me. Check out the feature on drifted.com here.

7M power. That is all.

Probably my favorite shot of a Supra of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment